Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Come Shelling With Me!

In 2010, I moved from California to Florida and eventually found a place right on the beach, so it wasn't long before I'd have my pockets stuffed with seashells as I walked along the shore.

Then I began to use a big broken shell and started digging up more treasures.

Finally, as my nails were suffering from all the abuse lol, I began to carry a trowel with me along with one or two plastic bags and thus began my almost daily shelling adventures!

I have collected A LOT of shells some of which I've kept but most have been passed on to others... whether they want them or not HA!

It's a fun hobby that gets you out in the sunshine.

Yes, it's true... I DIG THE BEACH!

 Come shelling with me :)

 

   


JULY 2013 SHELL PICS

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment