Sunday, December 6, 2015

Did You Loose a Couple of Pink Scallops?

Today early went to the state park and plucked several shells out of the clear, calm water as well as from the sand dunes and I found a lovely pink scallop. Then later in the day, I rode my bike to the same location and found another pink, lighter in color, scallop the same size. What in the world?? I can't help think that maybe an over zealous bride threw them in the water with her bouquet perhaps in a fit of delight? In any case, I am thrilled to have them both!


Found this one first


Morning haul from St Andrew State Park waters


Morning keepers


Found this one in the afternoon


The flies were ruthless, so left after a short time... thus my small afternoon collection


On display in my home


LOOKING BACK...
Nov 28, 2015






Dec 1, 2015


Dec 5, 2015


Goodnight y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment