Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hobby, Obession, Passion or ??

Since moving to Panama City Beach in 2010, finding shells and taking photos have been my fav pastimes while on the beach. Pretty fun stuff but am I out of control? LOL not yet... I hope!

It was a beautiful weekend so had to get outside and hunt the shell...

Yesterday morning


The Auger






Yesterday afternoon




This morning




This afternoon at St Andrews State Park




Folks often ask what I do with the shells. My answer: I keep a FEW, take pictures of them and give most away. Here are SOME of the FEW I've kept :)




OTHER PHOTOS
Wed evening afterglow


A super duper twilight Friday


The Emerald Coast from the St Andrews State Park pier


Seashell Still Life


Big thanks to Rachael for these very cool shell lights she made for me!




Short Goodnight Moon vid for you from last night


And from tonight... Goodnight Sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment