Sunday, August 31, 2014

How Sweet it is! Bittersweet that is :)

Normally, I try to post each week but got distracted and forgot last week so here's 2 weeks worth of pics!

Today, went out 3 times and got 3 bags from the same general area I've been plowing the past several months now which included a few Bittersweet clam shells!

Bag 1 - morning dig




Bag 2 - afternoon dig




My little shelling hole under dark clouds and thunder from passing storm... no rain here


Bag 3 - after dinner dig




Found a Cabrit's Murex




LOOKING BACK...
A few from Thursday, Aug 21, 2014


Double whammy! Saturday, August 23, 2014


Monday, August 25, 2014




Walking back home


Lunchtime walk at St Andrews State Park... didn't find much but enjoyed the view!


Thursday, August 27, 2014


A few keepers


My other hobby is photography




Saturday/yesterday, August 30, 2014






My view yesterday... Labor Day weekend


Cool find... Giant Eastern Murex




Other Murex I've found... the one in my hand is the biggest so far


A bunch of Florida Alphabet Cones... lost one in the water when rinsing the sand off... oh well, easy come, easy go lol!




Love these guys!




Aloha to August! Tonight's sky from my patio ~

No comments:

Post a Comment