Sunday, September 15, 2013

Weekend Update

Here are a few from this morning's dig...





This photo is from yesterday afternoon, but I went there again this morning...


AND...
These shells I gave to my new neighbors who recently bought a condo in my building. Also gave a big bag of shells to some vacationers who were leaving today.

Yes, some people bake cookies but I serve seashells LOL!


Here's another bunch of shells I'll be mailing in the morning to a friend in California :D


OTHER PICS FROM THE WEEKEND...

Skipper Butterfly




St Andrews State Park bike ride


Last night sunset


Gulf Fritillary Butterflies are everywhere right now


A Green Heron at the state park




State park beach... beautiful but very hot today


Mystery! Please tell me what this is


Turkey Vulture at the state park


Tonight...




No comments:

Post a Comment